Abramovich empowers Chelsea to re-sign Inter Milan striker Lukaku
Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is driving a move to re-sign Inter Milan striker Romelu Lukaku.
Lukaku, who scored 30 goals in all competitions this season to help the Italian club claim their first Scudetto in nine years, is now said to be a huge target for the Blues this summer after growing frustrated with the misfiring Timo Werner – who joined for £53million last year.
read also:Genk see Onuachu as lucrative venture, slam hefty transfer fee on Nigerian
Eurosport says Abramovich believes Lukaku would take Chelsea to the next level after falling away from the title picture this term and is at the forefront of discussions with Inter.
While Chelsea are in talks over a possible deal for Lukaku, Manchester City could stand in their way, the report adds – with Lukaku’s camp indicating that Pep Guardiola’s men would be able to offer higher wages.
Lukaku is ‘loving’ life at Inter but would be willing to depart given the club’s financial difficulties and is keen on a Premier League return.
Source: Football News – Sporting Life
#Abramovich #empowers #Chelsea #resign #Inter #Milan #striker #Lukaku
Post views in last 5 minutes: 0 views
1. When commenting, Use your Full Name to avoid issue when making payments
2. Only one prediction is allowed for a football match
3. To predict, comment in this format. Example: (Man United 3 - Chelsea 3)
4. Winners will be posted on the website the next day after the match
5. If you are selected as a winner, contact us via this link