Ranieri becomes beautiful bride
Claudio Ranieri announced he is leaving Sampdoria and there is reportedly no shortage of offers, including Cagliari, Parma, Lyon and Mexican club Monterrey.
Sky Sport Italia transfer expert Gianluca Di Marzio is confident the 69-year-old tactician won’t be out of work for long.
He is more likely to remain in Italy, with Cagliari a potentially fascinating return, as they were the first real success of his management career.
read also:Infantino: ‘Let’s shun rumours or gossip’
He took over in 1988, helping the Sardinians to a double promotion from Serie C to the top flight before leaving in 1991, and remains very fond of the club and fans.
Another possible return is to Parma, where Ranieri had a very brief spell for a few months in 2007.
The Ducali have just been relegated to Serie B, but have big ambitions with new American owner Kyle Krause and director of sport Javier Ribalta.
Di Marzio claims that Ranieri was immediately contacted by Monterrey to ask about his availability, although making such a big move geographically at his age could be an issue.
France is closer to home, with Olympique Lyonnais considering their options amid Rudi Garcia uncertainty.
Source: Football News – Sporting Life
#Ranieri #beautiful #bride
Post views in last 5 minutes: 0 views
1. When commenting, Use your Full Name to avoid issue when making payments
2. Only one prediction is allowed for a football match
3. To predict, comment in this format. Example: (Man United 3 - Chelsea 3)
4. Winners will be posted on the website the next day after the match
5. If you are selected as a winner, contact us via this link