Top Ten Richest Clubs In The World, Real Madrid Drops
La Liga side, Barcelona has regained the top spot after climbing above Real Madrid to take the first spot in Forbes’ Football Rich List.
Zinedine Zidane men were first on the list two years ago when the list was last published, however, Barca now has a valuation of $4.76 billion (£3.46bn) to take first place.
English Premier League side, Manchester United (£3.05billion) have dropped out of the top three, while Liverpool has climbed three places.
Premier League champions Liverpool (£2.98billion) are in fifth, with Manchester City, Chelsea and Arsenal ranked sixth, seventh and eighth respectively.
See the full list below, according to Forbes:
1. Barcelona – $4.76billion (£3.46bn)
2. Real Madrid – $4.75billion (£3.46bn)
3. Bayern Munich – $4.22billion (£3.07bn)
4. Manchester United – $4.2billion (£3.06bn)
5. Liverpool – $4.1billion (£2.98bn)
6. Manchester City – $4billion (£2.91bn)
7. Chelsea – $3.2billion (£2.33bn)
8. Arsenal – $2.8billion (£2.04bn)
9. Paris Saint-Germain – $2.5billion (£1.82bn)
10. Tottenham Hotspur – $2.3billion (£1.67bn)
Source: Naija News
Source: SPORTS – Naija News
#Top #Ten #Richest #Clubs #World #Real #Madrid #Drops
Post views in last 5 minutes: 1 view